Friday 5 February 2010

Don't do drugs... Wear Uggs

Ok I used to think that Uggs looked ugly until I put my foot in one and omg I was sold, the most comfortable shoes ever and I usually wear sneakers so I'm used to comfy. I admit that I bought a pair of fake ones because first of all I liked the color (grey) and secondly they were about 20 € and there is no way in hell that I'm ever gonna pay the full amount for real Uggs... I would only pay that much cash for a pair of kicks that my feet really can't miss. Anyway now I spotted these and I really like em, you'd see me coming at you from miles away! Although I really don't like the soles, should have been the same color as the rest of the shoe.






1 comment:

NotThatKindaGurl said...

I saw a girl wearing the pink one yesterday and damn I swear I wanted to rob her but my bb was with me and I had to set the good example LOL